The Price of Success - Your
(May sound cold and ugly, but so is life.
Everything has a price, and this is the price of
1. A wise man said: "Observe, learn, and
remember;" it is the remembering that is the fuel
2. Know that no "good deed" goes unpunished.
3. To every "blessing," there is an equal and
opposing "curse;" it is the way of things.
4. Be understanding; it will make you appear
sympathetic to another's trials and tribulations;
whenever you find someone in a pathetic state, it
should be viewed as an open invitation to exploit
5. There will be times when losses are
inevitable; recognize the "inevitability" and cut
your losses as early as possible; later, an
opportunity will present itself to inflict revenge.
6. Have you noticed that the truly successful
always wear red; it helps to cover the stains.
7. Be tolerant, you will find opportunity in
8. Be patient, you will find that all roads lead
to where you stand.
9. Be forgiving when someone shits on your floor;
make sure to push them back into it.
10. Be compassionate of those who allow you to
pick their pockets.
11. Be honest with yourself; but, never with
12. Be hopeful . . . that a successful individual
will fall from "grace" and open up an opportunity
for you to take their place.
13. Bless the downtrodden; they are the
foundation of civilization; remember, if there are
not enough to build a strong foundation, then use
those planned for the next tier.
14. Be aggressive; it is the stepping stone to
war and pestilence, a wondrous way to reduce the
masses and acquire wealth ("just do it").
15. Be attentive of those who are more successful
than you; they have an angle that you may be able to
exploit and add to your repertoire.
16. Be open to new experiences; you never know
what kink or twist may present itself; education is
so important for a diverse and compelling resume.
17. Be observant of "disaster" as viewed by the
masses and you will find opportunity; look closer,
and you may find that the "disaster" has been
engineered by the successful.
18. Be observant of the competition and be
sensitive to their dilemma; it is your duty to raise
level of consciousness and to amplify the reality;
once done, you now have the opportunity to control
19. Never lose acquisitions.
20. Prayer is a pathetic excuse to ravage