The Price of Success - Your
(May sound cold and ugly, but so is life.
Everything has a price, and this is the price of
81. When you strike at someone, strike to kill
and make sure you have all the power on your side;
you may not be given the opportunity again.
82. If you want insight into a culture (system),
look closely at the decision makers and the process
they use, for it will tell you much about the system
at that moment in time; rest assured that the
culture has gotten exactly what it deserves.
83. When you fuck someone, remember to smile and
enjoy it, and, be assured the damage is permanent
and hopefully the opportunity will not present
itself in exactly the same way. ("Variety" so
important and is the spice of existence.)
84. True irony is when you can fuck a friend;
and, make sure the friend loves you, because the
friend will provide you the opportunity to do it
85. Be gracious; you will put the competition off
86. Never "marry" for "love;" marriage should
always be focused on the cardinal agenda and
remember that "love" is just a romantic illusion of
the third component of the agenda: Lust; think of
marriage as a "merger and acquisition" exercise.
87. Never pass up an opportunity to attend a
religious function; it adds to your mystique;
besides, it offers you the opportunity to help
yourself to everything that is offered.
88. Always invite someone over for dinner; you
may have the opportunity to have them for dessert.
89. Honor your Mother and Father; eventually, you
will "share" their acquisitions; after all, it is
part of your entitlements.
90. If you do not know who your Mother and / or
your Father is, adopt one or two; it is actually
easier to exploit them rather than the real thing.
91. If you have children, make sure that you
teach them all that you know, live your life through
them, encourage them to compete; rest assured that
they represent a synergy of all that you are and
that they will view you with as much contempt as you
have shown to others; know that they will remember
92. Always have an "extended" family; you can use
this opportunity and acquire their "treasures" more
easily than if they really were your family.
93. When all is said and done and you are at the
end of your existence, remember how you acquired all
the visible measures of your success and remember to
leave it to those that deserve it; for you pass on
not only the fruits of your cunning but also the
Karma attached to it. (Hopefully, the recipient will
not remember the 23-rd Rule and will follow Rule
94. There is opportunity in all change.
95. Religion is the opiate of the masses; use it
as an instrument of control and a mechanism to
tranquilize the masses until you are ready to
96. Remember that the toes you step on today may
be connected to a body who's private parts you will
be compelled to orally service tomorrow.
97. We see ourselves as characters in a play and
want what befalls us to be "poetic justice;" but,
there is a higher justice than the poetic kind; do
not waste your grief on the impossible.
98. In every change there is opportunity; it is
not an issue of who gains or loses; but, rather, how
that change is handled and the associated debt
incurred or paid.
99. Never confuse pessimism with realism; the
civilized thing is to never see reality.
100. In Truth, your life stands as a testimony to
all that you deserve, for you have your "heaven;"
101. What is betrayal...but one's skill in
following the course of events.
Now You know what it takes to be
successful. It's your decision.